Terms and Conditions
You must understand
using any of our services. “We” or “us” in the following statements refer
1) You warrant that any material you send us does not violate any third party’s copyright or infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights.
2) We reserve the copyright of the solutions we provide. You understand that these solutions are intended only for personal and non-commercial use. You cannot distribute, reprint, copy or publish them without our written consent.
3) We provide solutions solely to help you understand your subject material. You cannot copy our answers and hand them in at the educational establishment you are attending. If you do, we are not responsible for any consequences caused by the copying of our solutions.
4) We may not be able to answer your problem(s) if one or more of the following occurs:
You provide us with insufficient information for the problem.
Your problem is unclear.
You underpaid for the service.
We are suffering from heavy volume or other reasons.
However, in the unlikely event of any of these things happening, we will e-Mail you and fully refund your money.
5) We reserve the right to determine if a given problem stands by itself or if it is part of another problem. We will evaluate the additional parts based on the nature of the problem. If we find that you have underpaid for our service, we will e-Mail you the correct price and refund your money. Until we receive the correct amount, we will not start working on your problem(s).
6) Once you place an order, you
cannot cancel it for any reason. This is because we will start working on
your problem(s) as soon as we receive them and it would be unfair on us to
7) We do not guarantee that our
services will be complete, accurate and timely under all circumstances.
Thus, we are not responsible for incompleteness, inaccuracy, or
un-timeliness in our services.
8) It is your responsibility to
inform us which time zone you are working in and what your deadline is for
receiving the assignment solution. We need this information so that we can
synchronize with your deadline.
9) Once you have placed an order
you cannot change the deadline.
10) In the unlikely
event that we were to miss your deadline, we will give you a 100% refund.
If you believe you are entitled to a refund you must contact us as soon as
the deadline has expired, meaning that the solution to the assignment is
no longer needed.
11) In the unlikely
event that you were to find a factual error in the assignment solution we
provide, we will give you a 100% refund. You must be able to prove that an
error exists and report it to us within 24 hours of receiving the
solution. NB. We do not accept that problems arising from compiling a
computer program can constitute a factual error.
12) If applicable,
refunds can only be issued by our administration department.
13) Quotes are given on an individual basis. If you accept a quote, the price for that job is fixed. We reserve the right to quote various prices for assignments submitted to us.
14) You must be 18 years or older to use our services. If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain permission from a parent or responsible adult carer to use our services.
15) Our terms and conditions may change at any time and without prior notice